Sometimes grim feelings take over our mind and it is difficult for us to come back to our cheerful selves. Whatever have triggered those grim emotions, we can influence by constantly working with them.
Affirmations is a very important tool in shaping our own reality and not allowing external circumstances influence our inner world. Read them through in the morning and whenever you feel like during a day to empower yourself:
- I believe that a power greater than myself can restore me to sanity
- Today I release all the pain, anger and sadness easily and leave it behind
- Today I let go of the past I do not need and create the future that I want
- The past has no power over me
- Today I choose to believe that the world is abundant in every way and gives me everything I desire
- I am a survivor; I am resilient and strong, and Universe empowers me every day
- I have the power to change my life and my circumstances for better
- Life is what I make of it, and I choose to make it joyful
- I give myself permission to make time for being sad, but right now is not that time
- Today I welcome the day and choose to do something differently
If you feel that after a while the affirmations don’t help anymore, substitute them with new ones. There are a lot of them in the Internet.
Also, select several calm and comforting affirmations for bed time. It is very beneficial to set your mind on a calm positive mode before you go to sleep as these thoughts will go directly to you unconscious mind and will become a solid foundation for healing your broken heart.
Author: Anna Boroshok